SAP SCM Analyst
Senior Philadelphia, PA, 1234, USA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Development and maintenance of SAP ECC PP (Production Planning) or PM (Plant Maintenance) functionality
- PP functionality includes: Forecasting, MRP, Repetitive Manufacturing, Discrete Manufacturing, Capacity Planning
- PM Functionality includes: Functional Location, Class and Characteristics, Measuring Points, Preventive Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, Capital Maintenance * Integration with the other Supply Chain modules such as Materials Management, Project Systems as well as Order Management and Finance modules
- Systems analysis and design
- Identifying gaps and working with technical team in developing functional specs
- Testing and evaluation of new Supply Chain Management computer system functionality
- Production support of existing Supply Chain Management computer system functionality
- Business process analysis, documentation, and presentation.
- Interaction with users from various functional areas of Supply Chain Management, Order Management and Finance
- Translating end-user requirements into detailed specifications.
- Interaction with technical resources to define technical requirements.
- Re-engineering of business processes if necessary.
- Development of complete functional requirements specification, including business impact and ROI.
- Coordinate and assist in development and execution of system conversions.
- Develop procedures, processes and guidelines that are efficient and focused on the quality of the process or end-state deliverable
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, and/or business, or equivalent work experience
- 6 – 8 years experience in an Information Technology systems analysis function, working with end-users to translate business requirements into systems specifications
- Two to Three full life cycle SAP Implementations a must.
- 5+ years of hands-on SAP ECC configuration experience using PP (Production Planning) or PM (Plant Maintenance) or both
- SAP WM (Warehouse Management) experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the other SCM modules as well as integration with Order Management and Finance
- A technical understanding of SAP ABAP
- Experience working with any other Plant Maintenance such as Maximo a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to lead discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability and flexibility to quickly learn new applications and software
- Ability to work with teams or independently
- Experienced in leading / project managing specific pieces of work, people and/or deliverables
- Experience in Business specifically in processes around wholesale distribution and retail a plus
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Solid organization, time management, and project estimating skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and as a team member.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required