To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, and/or business, or equivalent work experience
- 6 – 8 years experience in an Information Technology systems analysis function, working with end-users to translate business requirements into systems specifications
- Two to Three full life cycle SAP Implementations a must.
- 5+ years of hands-on SAP ECC configuration experience using PP (Production Planning) or PM (Plant Maintenance) or both
- SAP WM (Warehouse Management) experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the other SCM modules as well as integration with Order Management and Finance
- A technical understanding of SAP ABAP
- Experience working with any other Plant Maintenance such as Maximo a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to lead discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability and flexibility to quickly learn new applications and software
- Ability to work with teams or independently
- Experienced in leading / project managing specific pieces of work, people and/or deliverables
- Experience in Business specifically in processes around wholesale distribution and retail a plus
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Solid organization, time management, and project estimating skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and as a team member.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required