Our innovative Business Intelligence (BI) services focus on helping clients collect and analyze external and internal data to generate value for their organizations.
Consoltica has rich experience in executing projects in most aspects of Business intelligence and Data Warehousing which includes:
- Dashboards and Scorecards
- Data Mining
- Online Analytical Processing
- Query & Reporting
- Data Warehousing
- Data Modeling- Conversion Factory
- Analytics Solution
Consoltica's Business Intelligence and Data Mining solutions can enable any enterprise to:
- Make fast, reliable decisions based on accurate and usable information
- Analyze and identify historical and emerging trends to provide guidance on future outcomes
- Effectively eliminate redundancy, inefficiency, and inconsistency
- Allow business users to focus on their goals, and spend less time finding data and compiling analyses
Business Analysis and Requirement Management
Consoltica Inc. is a leading management consulting firm serving top tier clients with their corporate and business development needs in industries ranging from technology, healthcare, media, financial services, industry, and professional services. We help our clients identify and examine profitable business cases , develop products that satisfy customer needs, and formulate strategies that enable them to outperform the competition. Through in-depth research and analysis, our business analysts become the front line team for exceptional performance and results at our client organizations.
Consoltica analysts are distinguished by their strong analytical and communications skills. They are extremely motivated individuals who seek to be the leaders in their field and recognize that an intensive consulting experience is the way to accelerate their career development. In addition, analysts are resourceful, mature, articulate and able to work independently and as part of our project team.
Our Business Analysis activities will be an integral part in the research, analysis and presentation phases of our client engagements. They have the ability to work on a variety of quantitative and qualitative research engagements while supporting the company's core values, which include a commitment to client service, scholarship, teamwork, and results.
Analysts at Consoltica have the opportunity to interact in an energetic, entrepreneurial environment but still enjoy the stability of working at an established consulting firm
Our Business Analysts are capable to deliver the following tasks-
- Analyzing data to uncover industry, company, and customer trends
- Business Requirement Elicitation, Analysis and Documentation.
- Data gathering via secondary and primary source research
- Creating in-depth client reports and polished deliverable
- Effectively communicating research results and making the appropriate strategic recommendations
- Presenting research and analysis to clients objectively and thoroughly