SAP Order Management Analyst
Senior Philadelphia, PA, 1234, USA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Development and maintenance of Order Management functionality including:
- SAP Pricing
- Intercompany transactions
- Billing (including billing plans and revenue recognition)
- Chargeback Processing
- Systems analysis and design
- Identifying gaps and working with technical team in developing functional specs
- Testing and evaluation of new Order Management computer system functionality
- Production support of existing Order Management computer system functionality
- Business process analysis, documentation, and presentation.
- Interaction with users from various functional areas (sales, order processing, shipping, logistics, credit, A/R, finance, etc.)
- Translating end-user requirements into detailed specifications.
- Interaction with technical resources to define technical requirements.
- Re-engineering of business processes if necessary.
- Development of complete functional requirements specification, including business impact and ROI.
- Coordinate and assist in development and execution of system conversions.
- Develop procedures, processes and guidelines that are efficient and focused on the quality of the process or end-state deliverable
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science, and/or business, or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 3 year of experience in an Information Technology systems analysis function, working with end-users to translate business requirements into systems specifications
- Two full life cycle SAP Implementations a must
- A technical understanding of SAP ABAP a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution functions including pricing, billing and inter-company processing.
- Experience working with Vistex I/P a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to lead discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability and flexibility to quickly learn new applications and Software
- Ability to work with teams or independently
- Experienced in leading / project managing specific pieces of work, people and/or deliverables
- Experience in Business specifically in processes around wholesale distribution and retail a plus
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Solid organization, time management, and project estimating skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and as a team member.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required